Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Audience Feedback, 8/26/08

i was so touched by your performance.
there was a strong connection for me in watching it...... seeing that is was sooo very real.
not that i thought it wouldn't be , or that of it was made up. you are so very brave. i wanted to hug you, but when i shook you hand, i couldn't even talk because i wanted to cry. not from being sad, but just feeling like i wasn't alone.

it hit me very hard, because i've kinda been struggling for the past year with my identity, and all the labels there are to choose from. i don't want to have to choose, or have to explain myself and who i am to anybody.i am trans.but i always felt like i had to look a certain way.....to actually be able to use that, for people to understand me in this community.
but its me.its who i am. and i accept it.

it made so much sense....made me so comfortable to watch you and hear you......i cried during your show. and i felt like the audience...maybe took some of things that you talked about differently than i did. i just understood it. i understood you.
and i understood myself better than i have in recent months.

i can't wait to read your book, to read all of your stories.....because some of them are mine too, you know?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home